Radial tyres are softer and offer a more comfortable ride than old cross ply tyres.
At Hi-Q we never take our eyes off what’s important: your safety – and the safety of your passengers.
1. Steering wheel vibration can be an indication of worn shocks.
2. If the vehicle veers in side winds, this may be an indication of worn shocks.
3. Excessive bounce on rough or bumpy surfaces may be an indication of worn shocks.
4. Oil or fluid leakage from shocks or struts is a warning that shocks are damaged.
5. Nose-diving when braking is indication of worn shocks.
6. Excessive lean or sway on bends and turns may be an indication of worn shocks.
7. Uneven tyre wear may indicate worn shocks and struts.
8. Dented or damaged housing around the shock is a warning sign that the internal mechanisms are damaged.
9. Good safety practice is to have shocks inspected by qualified technicians at least once a year.
CONTACT US | GET A QUOTE | FEEDBACK